Based in Pune - Maharashtra, India, Sohum Autogas Systems Pvt. Ltd., designs and engineer highly efficient Gas Trains for Burner Control Systems in order to control the supply rate of gas flowing from a fluid supply to a burner. An ISO 9001:2008 certified company and a market leader is recognized to be a prominent Gas Trains Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier, and dedicated to adding value to its clients by fusing improved technology with better support. Our innovative and reliable range of products includes Gas Safety Devices, Gas Leak Detector, LPG & Natural Gas Pressure Reducing Skids, meeting the requirement of our customers based in varied market places.
Made from certified and genuine quality constituents and components, our Gas Trains find usage in gas blower burners, industrial furnaces, gas motors, block-type thermal power stations, steam boilers, thermal power stations and varied thermal production processes. Our gas trains are appreciated for their application specific design, robust structure, exceptional performance and longer functional life. Our valued clientèle based across the globe can get the complete range from us at highly affordable costs. To meet clients' specific requirements, we custom-configure gas trains in desired specifications and with advantageous and useful features.
Technical Specifications & Attributes Of Gas Trains:
- Our Gas Trains is composed of high-efficiency Filter, Pressure Regulator, Flow Monitor, Safety Relief Valve & Flame Arrestor and Slam-shut off valve.
- The function of filter is to remove dirt as well as dust particles from gas in order to protect regulator parts from damage
- Slam shut-off valve is normally open but if the outlet pressure of the regulator goes up to the pernitted limits, then the aforesaid valve senses it and straight-away cuts off the supply to the down stream system.
- The safety relief valve has been given for extra safety. The valve would operate in case Slam Shut-off Valve fails to operate.
Configurations including Components Of Gas Trains:
- Gas connector ball valve,
- Dual safety shut off valve
- Main pressure regulator
- High and low pressure safety switch
Why to Choose our Range of Gas Trains?
- Our innovative range of Gas Trains is intelligently designed to offer better control over the flow rate of gas coming from a gas supply to a burner. The device is consisted of high-performance a sensor to measure the flow rate of the fluid. Our range efficiently operates in varied conditions including various air & fuel flow pressure and temperature, etc.
Recognition & Accreditation Of Gas Trains:
- Gas Trains are approved by CE Mark
- The range further conform to norms and standards laid down by ISO 9001:2008
- The range is perfectly compatible with Gas Burner Systems of different make
- Delivery of the range through widespread dealer network comprising 80 retrofitting centers in India
- Recognized and appreciated by different renowned companies if India and world including Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited and Honeywell Automation India Limited
- Remarkable product quality & distinctive features